For any of you who are new to following, once a week I like to do a post of 10 things that I am currently “swooning over”, I like to share to inspire others with recipes and tutorials I have found and enjoyed, to bring attention to a new (or new to me) awesome product, and well, just because it’s fun!
Here are this week’s items:
1. We’ve been doing a lot of gardening lately, and love having Max join in the fun now that he is old enough. These garden kits are such a cute idea… I am ordering the Pizza themed one for Max!
2. I am absolutely in love with these handmade quilts by LWPH sews. Her work is amazing.
3. These handmade teething/nursing necklaces by the Vintage Honey Shop, are made from the prettiest fabrics.
4. For all of you knitters/crocheters out there, I am definitely swooning over the yarn selection from KnitPicks.
5. Love, love, love these chairs from Pottery Barn Kids. Perfect for summer!
6. A friend of mine turned me on to Oh She Glows… now I’m pretty much obsessed with both her blog and her book.
7. Kind of loving the idea between this 4-in-1 dress from Gap.
8. With the 4th of July right around the corner, this red, white, and blue sangria is definitely happening!
9. I am obsessed with Justin’s Almond Butter… in every flavor. On bananas, in smoothies, on toast. Sooooo good!
10. A favorite of mine for years now, I cant get enough of Bumble and Bumble’s Surf Spray… If I can’t go to the beach to achieve that beach hair look anymore, this is the next best thing!
That’s all for now!