Seeing as we’re leaving for our family summer vacation in Maine some time in the middle of the night tonight, it seemed appropriate that I dedicate this week’s Swoon Worthy post to some of my most favorite items from my beautiful home state.
2. Maine is known for its Whoopie Pies, and These ones are the best!
4. The Ropes Maine bracelets have been on my Swoon Worthy lists before, but they keep adding new colors and styles, and well, I love them.
5. I love a good summer beer, and This Maine brew is heaven served with a fresh lemon slice!
6. I don’t think there’s a better pair of winter boots out there than Bean Boots. I couldn’t live without mine.
7. Chart Metal Works makes some of the coolest custom made jewelry around.
8. I love, love, love, the concept behind These clutches…. The color selection is pretty awesome too.
9. Made right in Maine using recycled sails, Sea Bags are another favorite.
10. You can’t make a list about things from Maine and not include something lobster themed. I adore This lobster tea towel.
Wish us luck… We’re off on what will hopefully be a fabulous family vacation!