This week’s Swoon Worthy post comes to you as I’m trying to cope with my mixed feelings… A combination of my longing to hold on to summer while also literally jumping for joy to welcome fall. I just love fall.
1. I cannot find pumpkin flavored coffee creamer anywhere yet… and it’s killing me. I may have to attempt this DIY version.
2. Our first stop on our family vacation was in Boston to spend a couple of nights with my cousin and her husband. She made the most amazing Greek orzo salad while we were there… I couldn’t stop thinking about it. When we returned home, I immediately visited her blog to get the recipe. It’s the perfect BBQ side dish.
3. I’ve been crocheting quite a bit lately, but knitting will always be my first love. I am longing to make this wrap from Purl Bee.
4. I recently discovered Quinn Popcorn, more specifically, the Vermont Maple & Sea Salt flavor. OH. MY. GOD… that stuff is good.
5. I like sangria. I like fall. I’m pretty sure I will like this fall themed sangria.
6. Are these back to school themed cookies that kiddos can color themselves with edible ink not the cutest?
7. I’m kind of obsessed with Foodie Babies. I love making homemade baby food, and they have a ton of awesome recipes.
8. I know its only September, but I’m already starting to think about Halloween. I love these pj’s for Ella.
9. I kind of have a thing for elbow patches, so I kind of love this sweater for Max… it’s on sale right now too!
10. Being the good wife that I am, I pack a lunch for my husband almost every night… when I saw this super cute sandwich kit by Rubbermaid, I just had to order it!