Happy Valentine’s Day friends. Whether you’re single or hitched, like chocolate and roses, or don’t, I hope you’re all finding a way to enjoy this day!
My best friend in the whole wide world is coming to visit for the week, and is arriving today, so I’m pretty psyched about that, and will be cutting straight to the point with this week’s Swoon Worthy list, so that I can prepare for her arrival!
Here’s what I’m loving this week…
1. If you’re hanging at home tonight and still on the search for an easy Valentine’s Day indulgence, perhaps this chocolate fondue will tickle your fancy.
2. By now you guys know that my love of anything with pompoms runs deep. I basically want one of everything from this little shop!
3. While we were browsing at the mall the other day I came across the cutest little necklace. I didn’t buy it while we were there, but couldn’t stop thinking about it for Ella, so I ordered it when we got home. She’s still a little young for it, but I can’t wait for her to wear it in the future.
4. I don’t know about you guys, but my lips have been so dry this winter thanks to the unbearably icy temperatures… this lip scrub is amazing!
5. I didn’t go too crazy buying my kids gifts for Valentine’s Day, but I did pick up this book to add to Ella’s little collection, and this adorable set for Max who is obsessed with cars, trains, and planes.
6. I have been wanting to try this recipe for awhile now, but Mike is not a big ricotta cheese fan (crazy, I know), hopefully I can give it a whirl this week while my BFF is here!
7. If you have kids… and those kids make you a little crazy sometimes… and you’re in need of a good laugh… this book is hilarious! Disclaimer… if you can’t handle a little vulgar humor, this is not the book for you. If you like that kind of stuff, then you will love this!
8. You all know how much I love supporting other handmade shop owners… This mama’s shop is full of the most adorable bows and headbands.
9. If you’re looking for a way to make eating fun for your little ones, this product is a genius idea.
10. Yup… another gigantic tote bag… but I love this one. It’s affordable and reversible, which basically means you get 2 bags for the price of one!
Enjoy your weekend!