It’s been one heck of a week around here friends. I must apologize for skipping out on last week’s “Swoon Worthy” and “What’s for Dinner” posts, but we had a big celebration going on, seeing as a certain little lady recently turned one (more about that here)!
Since then, it’s been one thing after another… spring colds, teething babes, dealing with a toddler who refuses to be potty trained, marathon preparations for my husband, oh, and a few other HUGE things, that I promise (I swear, I really do) to share with you all in the upcoming week.
Needless to say, we’ve been just a tiny bit busy… but I’m back, so enough with the rambling, let’s get down to business.
Here’s what I am currently swooning over…
1. This maxi dress! Maxi dresses are such an obsession for me. I bought this one to wear for Ella’s garden-themed party, and it is seriously so beautiful and so comfortable.
2. I’m a huge Katie Lee fan, and a cookbook collector to a fault, naturally this new release is on my must-have list.
3. Max has really been into Mike and I telling him stories lately, rather than reading to him from books, which he prefers to do on his own (hello threenager!). I think these cards are such a fun find and something he would really enjoy.
4. Not that Ella is lacking in footwear, but these little sandals are just too cute to pass up.
5. Something to Snack On strikes again! I literally drool over all of her fabulously foodie posts, and these meatballs are no exception!
6. Mother’s Day is next weekend people… If you’re looking for cute handmade gifts to make with your little ones, here is some inspiration!
7. You guys… I kind of feel like I might need this mug in my life!
8. Now that it is May, I am officially on the hunt for a cute one-piece swimsuit (that doesn’t scream, “I had 2 babies in 2 years”) and a cover up… these are a couple of the ones I’ve been eyeing.
9. In lieu of a real pet, I wonder what M&E might think of one of these.
10. I pretty much love everything that Oh Joy does, so naturally, this book is another addition to my list of must-haves.
Okay, we’re off to make fun signs and get ready to cheer our favorite guy on tomorrow, as he runs his first marathon! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!