8.5×11 sheets of felt
cutting mat and rotary cutter (optional, scissors and a ruler will do)
To make one size fits all nylon headbands, cut one leg of a pair of panty hose into 1 inch strips, and then stretch each band by hand. set aside.
For the bow…
1. Cut a 1/2 wide strip from the 11 inch side of the felt sheet, trim a 2 inch long piece from one end, then snip each end at an angle, as pictured above.
2. Shape bow, by crossing ends over each other (as pictured above).
3. Place 2 inch strip of felt across the top of bow, and flip over so bow is face down.
4. Place nylon headband across back side of bow.
5. Add a small dab of hot glue on the top of the piece of 2 inch long felt, then fold over, and hold down until dry, on top of nylon headband.
6. Repeat step 5 for the bottom of the piece of felt, overlapping the top piece that you just glued down.
7. Make these in a ton of colors, to give as gifts, for your own little ones, or for yourself!
***nylon headbands are super stretchy and will fit newborns-adults.