I’m not sure how the weather was the past week where you are, but around here, it was pure perfection. A total preview of the spring weather that will hopefully soon be here to stay.
We opened the windows and let the fresh air in, bought spring blooms to decorate the house with, sipped iced coffee (me, not the kids), and headed out to the playground as much as we could… it was literally about as good as it gets!
Now the weekend is here again, we’re springing ahead (don’t forget), and I’m trying to get as much done as possible while I have the chance… which is easier said then done these days.
I had my 36 week check up yesterday, and all is well in baby land…
So, let’s jump right into the list of things I am swooning over as of late…
1. I am so ready to ditch the boots in lieu of cute ballet flats, I’m loving this budget friendly striped pair.
2. Chicken tenders have always been one of my favorite foods, even as an adult. We tried this recipe the other night, and it was amazing.
3. If you missed it, I already posted some fun Easter basket ideas for both girls, and boys, but then I saw these adorable slippers, and I kind of wish they came in my size.
4. I will always be a candle lover (sorry Melissa), but my sister has totally turned me on to using this with little ones around, and this scent, totally has me feeling springy.
5. I am honestly nowhere near ready to think about bathing suit season, and most likely will be rocking a one piece this summer… but, I have my eye on this one.
6. Millennials, want to relive your childhood, whip up a batch of this incredible dip, and plop yourself in front of the TV to watch Fuller House and you’ll instantly be transported back to the 90’s
7. I am a self proclaimed cookbook collector/addict, and I have been hearing nothing but good things about the recipes from this new one, consider it ordered.
8. I love toys/things that inspire creativity in kids… how cool are these?
9. Oh how I adore a good tunic.
10. I am dying to take on a good DIY succulent terrarium project, and these terrariums have me swooning big time!!!
Have an amazing weekend, and don’t forget to set your clocks ahead!