“Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” -Mandy Hale
Hello friends! This link party was created as a way to create some inspiration and happiness as we begin our week. It can be hard to find the happiness in our day to day, and I believe it truly does help to take a second to find the positive. Please take a second to visit all of my wonderful co-hosts who will be sharing this link party as well!
- Kristen of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Kristen of Blissfully Insane
- Autumn of Our Blended Home
- Corianne of iCorianne
- Jessica of Kozy and Co
- Liz of Lizz And Co
- Kristen of Love, Lipstick, and Pearls
I am so excited to be joining in with some of my favorite bloggers for this new weekly link party. I am a huge believer that making an effort to think positively, and then spreading that joy and happiness to others, truly helps all of us to focus on what really matters in life.
It is so easy sometimes, to get caught up in negative thoughts and feelings we have, and to focus on what is going wrong in our own lives and in the world around us, but when you take the time to think about the things you have to be thankful for, for what you’ve been blessed with, both you and the people around you can truly reap the benefits…
So, what am I feeling truly thankful for and happy about this Monday???
At 36.5 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, it’s been incredibly easy lately to get caught up in how uncomfortable I am, how yucky I am feeling, and to focus on all of the things that I am having a hard time doing at the moment.
I have a huge belly, I can barely bend over, I’m not sleeping at night, the list goes on and on… but here’s the thing…
I am blessed.
God has blessed me with another healthy pregnancy, and when you really think about it, that’s a beautiful thing. Sure there are plenty of unglamorous, less than wonderful things about being pregnant, but at the end of the day, what our bodies are capable of, and what they can do is truly amazing.
I am blessed to have the ability to carry this child. I am blessed to feel his kicks and punches, and one day, in the very near future, I will be fortunate enough to hold him in my arms.
So, on this Monday, I am so very happy to be able to be in the position I am in… sleepless nights and all!
What are you happy about? What are you thankful for? Feel free to write your own post about your personal joy, to kick off the week, and join us in this link-up.
Rules of the Party:
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your homepage. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated. Feel free to grab our link party button to add to your post.
- Please link up only your happiness related posts.
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
- Have fun with your posts! I truly hope it helps with starting your week off on a positive note!