We kicked off this Fourth of July Weekend with some good old fashioned Strawberry picking! I have been dying to go, and even though we waited until almost the last possible minute, we still made out like bandits!
Max took the reigns and managed carrying the big box for us, while Ella sampled the merchandise and ate her weight in berries. Theo, as always, snoozed through the whole adventure in the Solly.
Our plans for the rest of the weekend? To eat, swim, play, and eat some more!
I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) time celebrating our great country! Here’s what I’m swooning over at the moment…
1. You can’t have a barbecue without a great side salad, and this one is right up my ally.
2. I picked up the most comfortable summer dress the other day… lucky for you guys, it’s 50% off this weekend.
3. The best way to spend a summer day is floating around in the pool on a super cute float.
4. Rosé gummy bears? Sign me up!
5. Subscription boxes are all the rage right now, and Max couldn’t have been more excited when he received his monthly selection of toys from ToyBox Delivered!
6. How pretty is this bowl from Oh Joy’s latest collection for Target?
7. I think I finally found the perfect red lipstick, and the name of the color speaks for itself… “wine with everything”.
8. I adore a good pair of sleep shorts in the summertime. If they have a pom pom trim and they’re under $10, I’m sold!
9. This is an adult beverage trend that I can totally get on board with.
10. I can only dream that my handwriting will ever be as good as @chalkfulloflove so her book is high on my current wishlist.