Well, for a week that was supposed to be short and sweet, it sure turned out to be crazy and chaotic… not just in my own little bubble, but in the real world too.
I contemplated taking the week off from writing a “Swoon Worthy” post… it seemed a little silly to be writing about trvial material things with all that has happened in our country over the last few days, but the more I thought about it, I decided that I would indeed write this post.
“Swoon Worthy” posts are fun for me to write, I enjoy them, and many of you have written me to tell me that you look forward to them and enjoy them too… so even though they may be about maxi dresses and dessert recipes, among other random things, if these posts bring even a bit of joy to any of you, then I felt that it was my duty to “keep on keepin’ on”, and write one this Saturday, because if there’s one thing we all need right now, it’s to spread a little happiness.
Above and beyond this, I want to urge you all to spread some joy this weekend. No matter how you choose to do it… even if it’s something as small as paying someone a compliment, or purchasing someone’s coffee, go out and bring a little happiness into someone else’s day!
Okay, now onto the fun stuff! Here’s what I’m swooning over this week…
1. Yes, just yes, to these frozen treats!
2. If you know me at all, you know that coffee rules my world, which is why I love this T!
3. Speaking of coffee… after trying the infamous Starbucks “Pink Drink”, and instantly becoming obsessed, I’m totally dying to try every drink in the rainbow!
4. These bathing suits are a current obsession… I love the high waisted bottoms and the swing top styles!
5. If a salad has bacon and avocado in it, I’m totally in!
6. This top… swooning so hard!
7. With hair like mine and Ella’s, a good brush is key…. this one is a current favorite!
8. Teeny tiny boat shoes will always make me swoon.
9. I adore a good set of dainty stacking rings.
10. And lastly, this… because it just seems fitting at the moment.
*** This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on them I may earn a small commission. Your continued support of this blog is always appreciated.