I know I sound a bit like a broken record, but thank goodness for weekends, especially long weekends… especially weekends that kick off family vacations.
Yesterday was a rough one. Actually, that’s putting it mildly, yesterday was one of the toughest days I’ve had as a mom. I’ll spare you the details for now, but I’m pretty sure a vacation is just what the doctor ordered, because Lord knows, this chick needs a little refresh.
I’m going to keep it short and sweet this weekend and jump right into what I’m swooning over, because, my goodness, packing for a family of five is no joke and my to do list is long. I will still be posting next week while I am away, but also have a couple of my sweet friends filling in with some guest posts, so make sure you show them some love while I’m away… and be sure to follow me on Snapchat (kozyandco) for some sneak peeks of our trip.
Okay, here we go…
- Since we’re heading to my home state of Maine, it only makes sense that this list would contain a few of my favorite items from there, starting with these amazing clutches.
- While on vacation, I might just have to indulge in this new twist on one of my favorite cocktails.
- I’m so glad that booties are still in this fall… Swooning over these ones.
- I’m confessing now… as soon as we return home, I will be decorating for autumn… right down to our hand soap.
- I tend to feature A LOT of How Sweet It Is’ recipes here on the blog, but they are just SO good… I mean S’mores French Toast???
- Another Maine favorite… I would buy these bracelets in every color if I could.
- There are some really great sales going on this weekend, and in my opinion, you can never have too many classic cardigans, especially when you can find them at a great price.
- Since I have fall decor on my mind, I’m totally in love with this table runner.
- You better believe that I’ll be stocking up on some of this stuff while in Maine, along with a slew of other favorites.
- And last but not least, since you all know just how much I love all things pumpkin now that it’s september!
Have a great long weekend!