This post contains affiliate links.
It’s officially December, which means it is now socially acceptable to embrace anything and everything holiday related! If you’re Christmas-obsessed like I am, you were probably already riding the holiday train before this month arrived, but if you’re just now jumping onboard, that’s okay too!
I took a small break from Swoon Worthy posts to share some fun gift guides with you guys, but this week it’s back to business as usual, and you better believe I’m swooning over all kinds of holiday related stuff! ‘Tis the season, so let’s get down to it…
- We’re loving these super cute, super affordable melamine plates this season!
- These would be so fun to make and give as gifts!
- This is quite possibly the most adorable ornament ever!
- Just the thought of Theo wearing this shirt brings a smile to my face!
- We make a batch of these every year to hang on the tree, and they always make the house smell amazing!
- Loving this holiday spin on one of my favorite drinks!
- I think I need to add this shelf to our holiday decor… and it’s on major sale right now!
- I will always be a sucker for a good pair of festive pjs!
- Another great DIY gift idea!
- Beautiful wrapping paper makes wrapping presents more fun!
Have a fun and festive weekend!