If you’ve been around for awhile, or heck, I guess since the beginning of January, you might already know that I made it a goal this year to make myself more of a priority. It’s crazy how quickly you can forget to take care of yourself when you have a family to take care of, and I’m 100% guilty of putting my own well-being on the back burner over the last few years. Since the start of this year, I’ve been making a valid effort to do things that are good for me, both mentally and physically… exercising regularly, eating healthy, drinking more water, and making my immune and digestive health a daily priority. In true mom form though, that means that I have set the same goals for my family. I can’t fully take care of myself if they’re not taken care of, and I want them to lead a healthy lifestyle too, which means preparing nutritional family dinners, eliminating chemicals from our home (as much as possible), and making it a point to integrate probiotics into our daily routine.
OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks have quickly become a favorite in our house. They are super portable (I stow them in my diaper bag) and easy to take daily, and they come in three yummy flavors (juicy blueberry, crispy apple and giddy grape). You literally tear them open, pour the powder on your tongue and let it dissolve. I actually really like the way that they taste! These little probiotic sticks contain four of the most beneficial probiotic strains around, including:
- The Regulator (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis HN019)- when it comes to digestion, this guy makes all systems go.
- The Booster (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis BL04)- This tough guy helps boost the body’s natural defenses.
- The Multitasker (aka Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM)- This whiz helps to support both digestive and immune health.
- The Superstar (aka Lactobacillus Rhamnosus)- This wise guy is one of the most studied probiotics in the world.
Each probiotic stick contains 10 billion of these live cultures to help promote gut health, and to help balance the good bacteria in your body, keeping things working the way they should be.
- You have digestive issues… from the occasional bloating, to constipation and food sensitivities. Probiotics help to maintain the healthy bacteria in your gut, which helps to combat these problems.
- You were recently prescribed an antibiotic. While antibiotics help to fight off illnesses, they also wipe out all of the good bacteria in your digestive system, which allows the bad bacteria to grow and take over. Regularly taking a probiotic can help to replenish the good stuff!
- You or your family members are sick often. I have two kids in preschool, so it’s nearly impossible to avoid germs. Probiotics help to support your immune system and strengthen your body’s natural defenses.
- You have skin conditions such as eczema, inflammation or acne. Good skin starts in your gut. Since your digestive track is an organ of detoxification, you can imagine how keeping it healthy and full of good bacteria will help to detox your skin too. Good bacteria in the gut helps to eliminate toxins and free radicals that can damage your skin.
- You are concerned about your oral health. Simply taking a probiotic daily can help to fight plaque and bad breath.
For a limited time you can try a sample of OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks by clicking here (while supplies last)!