It’s not very often these days that I write a blog post on a whim, but yesterday I shared a photo of these “crack” pretzels on my Instagram stories, and the messages started pouring in! It seems lots of you wanted to know more about them! The recipe for these ranch flavored pretzels, lovingly referred to as “crack pretzels” (because they are super addicting), is all over Pinterest in different variations. We like ours extra ranch-y and full of flavor, so I thought I’d share how we make them!
Coincidentally, they would make for a great Super Bowl snack, but we make them year-round, because they are just that good! You can use any type of pretzel really, minis, nuggets, sticks… whatever you prefer.
1, 16 oz bag of pretzels
1 package of Ranch dressing mix
1 tsp of dried dill
1 tsp of garlic powder
3/4 cup of vegetable oil
1. Mix together oil, ranch mix, and seasoning in a bowl.
2. Pour pretzels into a large bowl or ziplock bag and then add seasoning/oil mixture.
3. Mix or shake to coat all of the pretzels in the oil mixture, then pour into a large sheet pan.
4. Bake at 275 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool!