Another week has come and gone and the weekend is finally here! I’m totally ready to kick off this Saturday morning by whipping up some pancakes and filling our house with the sweet aromas of bacon and coffee. This past week was pretty rough. Theo is in full-blown teething mode, and we have all been battling off colds. This has led to quite a few sleepless nights around here, but I’m holding out hope that those teeth will pop through soon and this will soon be behind us.
I have lots of fun stuff to share, so lets jump right into this weeks Swoon Worthy list…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- Speaking of being sick, I’m loving using essential oils to fight off our colds and for just about everything else. I’ve been getting lots of questions about the which diffuser I use. This one is my current favorite.
- A “skinny” cinnamon roll french toast bake? Yes please!
- You can never have too many casual long sleeved tees!
- I’m kind of obsessed with these super cute pillows!
- Just added this recipe to our super bowl menu!
- We added this book to Max’s collection awhile ago, and I just love it! The illustrations are amazing.
- This might just be the cutest little sweatshirt ever… and it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- My favorite make up remover is now available in wipe form, and I’m pretty excited about it!
- If only all workout gear were this pretty!
- As someone who has lived in quite a few states at this point, I think this is the coolest idea ever!
Hope that you all have an amazing weekend!