It’s been a week around here y’all. Between deadlines, and sick babes, and snow storms, things have been a bit chaotic, but when are they not, right? I’m not sure how the weather is where you are, but here it is chill-y, and we’re expecting more snow. I’m totally at peace at with it, because I love a good snow day. I mean really, is there anything better than a weekend day spent warm and cozy inside with a hot pot of soup simmering on the stovetop, and a warm cup of coffee in hand? I think not. Maybe I’ll even get a bit of time to work on my hand lettering skills.
Regardless of the weather, here’s what I’m swooning over at the moment…
- You guys know how much I enjoy picking out holiday themed books for my kids. I just ordered this one for V Day, and it is so cute!
- Speaking of soup, how amazing does this recipe sound?
- I’m kind of obsessed with this muffin pan that I bought awhile ago.
- My friend Jacquie is the queen of meal prep! If you need tips on how to tackle meals for your kids, she totally has you covered!
- If you love a coffee or tea lover, this would make for a great Valentine’s Day gift!
- I’m stocking up on these super cute, budget-friendly tees!
- I might just have to get my bake on this weekend!
- Um, cutest little marshmallows ever!
- These are the most adorable shoes, and they’re currently on sale!
- After initially feeling a bit skeptical, I’ve recently become a total believer in the power of essential oils. I’m having so much fun finding ways to use them in our home and in our busy, everyday life (Hello Stress Away!). If you any interest in learning more about Young Living Essential Oils (member #11207923), I’d love to help you. Feel free to message or email me with any questions, and don’t be surprised if you start seeing some oily DIYs popping up around here!
Have a great weekend!