I couldn’t be happier that this weekend is here. Per usual, we had a crazy and chaotic week, kicked off by half of the family battling the flu. I woke up last Saturday morning feeling like death, and unfortunately passed along my sick germs to both T & M. If there is anything worse than being sick as a mom, it’s having to take care of a sick baby when you feel the worst you have in years. Needless to say, it was not a great end to our winter break or start to our week, but we are all finally healthy again, and now it’s back to business as usual. The kids went back to school, we celebrated Dr. Seuss with some green eggs and ham, and I managed to compile this list of things that I currently swooning over!
Here’s what I’m loving lately…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- The companion to one of my kid’s favorite books is finally available.
- Apparently 2017 is going to be the year of the Buddha Bowl, and I’m dying to try this recipe.
- I’m kind of obsessed with Target’s Knox Rose line… this boho-style top is so good!
- You guys know how I love to share about amazing and innovative products for babes with all of you… We’re currently testing out this genius doll/sleeping companion in the hopes that it will help Theo get some shut eye at night. The concept is so cool!
- I’ve totally hopped on the collagen bandwagon, and can’t wait to start seeing some results. If you haven’t heard about the benefits of adding it to your diet, you can read more here!
- I just ordered this stuff for my kids to enjoy during bath time. They are going to be so excited!
- Is anyone else addicted to budget friendly sunglasses? I totally am!
- We tried this recipe for dinner this past week, and it was a big hit!
- I love a good Anthro sale find. This top is gorgeous!
- St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner… I might just have to make this rainbow-colored treat!
Have an amazing weekend!