Every week I feel a little more excited about the prospect that spring really finally is just right around the corner, but this weekend feels a bit like a cruel joke. It’s going to be freezing here, and you would think that after growing up in the Northeast, I would be immune to ice cold temps this late in the season… but there comes a point in the winter where the snow is no longer pretty, when the cabin fever is real, and you’ve had just about enough of the cold. My friends, I have reached that point. I’m aching to wear cute ballet flats and pastels, to play in the yard with my kids, and to get back to running outside. Alas, it is not in the cards for us yet, and we’ll likely be pent up inside this weekend. So, I apologize if this week’s swoon worthy list is heavy on the spring items, but wishful thinking, you know…
1. In my opinion, it’s never too early to break out the bunny pj’s!
2. If you’re looking for a good meat-free dinner option, we had these last night, and they were really, really good!
3. I can’t get enough of peplum tees for spring!
4. I’m seriously swooning over this tote from one of my favorite Maine designers.
5. You know that I’m a sucker for a cute garland… Loving this one for Easter!
6. I am dying to try this twist on spring rolls!
7. Is this not the most adorable little coat ever?
8. My love for all things grapefruit continues.
9. Just added this beautiful book to my wish list!
10. I know this post consists of a lot of Easter stuff, but this pillow… dying!