I have to apologize for the fact that Swoon Worthy posts have been a bit sporadic lately. The last few weeks have been crazy around here, and unfortunately my weekend posts took a little hit because of it. Many of you have told me that you really look forward to these posts, and I feel guilty about the fact that something that has been so regular, for quite some time now, has been anything but regular over the last month. I promise I’ll try to be better about this moving forward. I love writing these posts, and look forward to putting them together, so this week I’m back with a good one! Here’s what I’m loving at the moment…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- As some of you know, I gave myself a little haircut recently, and now I can’t get enough of this stuff!
- It’s finally going to be warm here this weekend… give me ALL the espadrilles!
- We tried this super quick and simple recipe last week, and loved it!
- Ella has been begging to take dance classes, so I’m so excited to sign her up… and buy her leotards in every color!
- This line is my absolute favorite, and I’m totally swooning over this top!
- With Easter being this weekend, this seemed like an appropriate thing to share for those of you who might not have dyed your eggs yet!
- I sure do love stripes… even more so if handsome baby boy is wearing them!
- Is there anything better than a casual black maxi dress? I just ordered this one and I can’t wait to wear it with my chucks!
- This looks like the perfect side dish for Easter dinner!
- Now that it’s finally warm out, we’ve been spending a lot of time outside… I can’t tell you how handy this chair has been for Theo. He loves sitting in it and watching everything thats going on, and it saves us from having to chase him everywhere!
Wishing you all a very happy Easter Weekend!