Since I have been scouring the internet/magazines/catalogs/pinterest for both gifts and gift ideas, while watching Elf and sipping on peppermint mochas, I’ve been stumbling across some pretty awesome stuff lately.
I’ve been working on some gift guides of my own, that I hope to be sharing here in the very near future, but in the meantime, here is a list of some of my favorite recent finds…
1. I am an avid gingerbread lover, and if you haven’t noticed by now, I enjoy this lady’s recipes… once again, she is killing me with this one.
2. I just ordered this to put under the tree for Max… seriously, so cute!
3. Buffalo plaid… again for the win! Hoping Santa stuffs this in my stocking.
4. Have you guys heard of this app yet? I think it is brilliant.
5. I am so in love with this idea for gift wrapping this year.
6. Um yeah, this is happening… like ASAP.
7. Could this sweater be any more beautiful?
8. These pajamas are adorable.
10. I adore this piece of holiday decor.
Hope you’re all having a fun-filled and festive weekend!