Happy Saturday you guys! Is it just me, or do the months seem to be flying by? How on earth are we already half way through 2016???
Even though the time is passing a little faster then I’d prefer, I’m pretty pumped that it’s June and it finally feels like summer.
This weekend we’re planning on heading to the Country Living Magazine fair, which I am super excited about. Fingers crossed that my kids behave and that we find some great stuff.
I hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend, but in the meantime, grab those cups of coffee, tea… bloody marys… and check out what I’m swooning over this week…
1. Where are my fellow curly haired girls at? This stuff is amazing if you’re looking to achieve soft, frizz free curls.
2. If you are on the hunt for the softest and most beautiful lovies and blankets for little ones, this shop is where to find them.
3, What goes together better than warm weather and watermelon? Making this sweet treat ASAP!
4. Swooning hard over this gorgeous floral dress.
5. In the warmer months, I pretty much always have a bowl of this pasta salad in the fridge.
6. I wish I knew about this fun app while I was still pregnant, but I totally plan on using it now that Theo is here!
7. I am obsessed with this adorable one piece bathing suit.
8. We had this summer chicken recipe for dinner last night… one word, AMAZING!
9. Ever since little miss Ella arrived with her crazy head of hair, I became a total bow lover. This shop is a new favorite for finding great accessories.
10. Dying over how cute these outfits for little guys are… Time to stalk up for Theo’s summer wardrobe!
Enjoy your weekend!