This post may contain affiliate links. This means that when you click on or make a purchase from one of my links that I may earn a small commission. As always, your continued support of this blog is much appreciated.
Cheers to another week of kid transporting come and gone. I’m so happy to have both M&E in school, and that they both love it so much, but my goodness do we spend A LOT of time in the car! I know, I already went on and on about this last week, so I’ll spare you the boring details today and talk about some more exciting things!
This past week, we finally picked up a few pumpkins and some mums too. Oh, and we used those apples that we picked last weekend to bake an amazing apple crisp. It has cooled off quite a bit, and now it totally feels like fall. It’s the kind of weather that makes for amazing evening walks, which we’ve totally been indulging in as a family.
As you have probably already guessed, this weeks Swoon Worthy post features more seasonal favorites. If you’re not as enthusiastic about fall as I am, I’m sorry (kind of). Okay, let’s get down to it…
- You really can never have too many scarves.
- DIY in the form of upcycled fall crafts, yes please!
- I just about died over the cuteness when I saw Ella in this monogrammed fall dress yesterday.
- My love affair with scarves continues.
- Making this autumn salad this weekend!
- I live for oversized cardigans that you can cozy up in throughout the cooler months.
- Pumpkin, s’mores, and cupcakes… these are a few of my favorite things!
- Gimme all the booties this season.
- I know what I’ll be drinking this weekend!
- Gah… need this for Theo!!!
Have an amazing weekend, and thanks for reading!