This post may contain affiliate links.
We made it through another week my friends! Granted mine was fueled by more caffeine and wine then I should probably admit, but that’s neither here nor there. It’s the weekend, and I couldn’t be happier.
The last couple of days were a bit warm for my liking, at this point in the year, but it’s supposed to cool off this weekend, and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t more than ready for it.
My house has been decorated for fall since the end of August, but this past week I added some fun Halloween decor too. I posted the above photo on my Instagram feed yesterday, and got lots of questions about the decor pieces, so I’ve linked what I could for you guys, along with everything else that I’m swooning over lately.
- The bats that surround our TV are from last year, but I was able to find almost identical ones here. The stack of pumpkins can be found here, and I couldn’t for the life of me find a link to the “GATHER” garland, but I found it in the Target Dollar Spot for $3!!!
- You better believe that I am making this this weekend.
- Totally just ordered this super cute onesie for Theo.
- I love a good pair of jogger sweats… I love them even more when they’re on sale!
- This recipe is pretty high on my must-make ASAP list.
- I can’t get enough of swing dresses lately.
- The latest addition to our Halloween book collection.
- I am a diehard Bath & Body Works candle fan in the fall (Leaves forever!), but this scent is a close second!
- I try to sneak nutritious foods into my kids in any way that I can. This has made my life a lot easier.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I’m all about spreading awareness about the things that you can do to keep your girls in check. You can read more about it here.
Have the absolute best weekend!