I’ve been a bit sporadic lately with these Swoon Worthy posts, and for that, I am sorry. My goal is to have one ready to go every Saturday morning, but sometimes Friday rolls around, and I just don’t have enough fuel left in the tank to get it together. I feel bad when this happens, because SW posts really are my favorite to write, but this mom gig is hard my friends, and even harder when you live away from your family and friends and don’t get a lot of down time. I promise I’ll make a valid effort to be better about it, but if I occasionally miss one, now you know why!
I did however, manage to get it together this week. Maybe it’s because my BFF was here to help for a few days, or maybe it’s due to the spring-like weather that we’ve been having, that has me feeling super motivated. Either way, here’s what I’m swooning over as of late….
***this post contains affilate links.
- So… Theo got a new high chair, and it’s basically the most amazing high chair ever. I love how sleek it is, and that it converts into a toddler chair. Bonus points for the fact that it’s a cinch to clean.
- I picked up the comfiest, yet still stylish, new sweatshirt this week.
- I’ve been trying to eat Paleo again lately, and this recipe is next on my list to try!
- How cute is this little spring coat that I picked up for Ella yesterday???
- I have been living in these joggers lately. I love how they fit!
- If you happened to miss it, I’m now a contributor for CupcakeMag, and I shared this healthy twist on a take out favorite the other day!
- This book is next on my reading list!
- I just ordered these cute kicks in blush for spring!
- Thinking about making these this weekend so I have breakfast for the week!
- I think I have finally found the perfect eyebrow pencil!
I hope you all have the best weekend!