This year will be Max’s second Easter, and it’s a sure bet, he’s much more aware of what will be in his basket now then he was last year at this time.
1. Happy Easter, Mouse! From the series, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, these books are adorable.
2. Crayola Sidewalk Chalk and Crayola Twistables Crayons, Now that it’s finally spring, we love to get outside and be creative with chalk, and these crayons are great!
3. Baby Bracelets from Lucky Sage Shop on Etsy, I’m pretty much obsessed with everything from this shop, but these baby friendship bracelets are seriously the cutest thing ever!
4. If you crochet, you might considering using this free pattern from Lion Brand Yarns to make your own Easter Bunny. I’m making one for Max!
5. Crocs, I know not everyone loves them, but they are great for outdoor play. Easy to slip on, and easy to clean!
6. Adjustable Jersey-knit Headbands from my Etsy shop!
7. Play-Doh Eggs, Every toddler loves Play-doh, and these eggs are perfect for little one’s Easter Basket.
8. Freshly Picked moccs, because they are the best baby shoes ever… I want them in every color, I even want them for myself!
9. the Zoku Slush and Shake Maker, If you have not experienced the Zoku yet, you don’t know what you’re missing. We have the popsicle maker, which freezes homemade pops in under 8 minutes, but now we are adding this to our collection!
10. Eco Eggs, I purchased these last year, and just love the concept!
In addition to the things listed above, I have had great luck finding things in the Target Dollar Spot! Max’s basket will include bubbles in the cutest little carrot shaped containers, some Easter stickers, a coloring book, a Peeps lollipop, among other things.
There are so many options out there besides candy. For example, we will be filling our Eco Eggs with edible items such as fruit snacks, Annie’s cookies/crackers, etc. Use your imagination and have fun with it. I’m always a fan of homemade items too!