Cheers to another weekend friends. We kicked it off with yet another “happy hour” at home last night, because what’s happier than hanging out at home with your toddler who outright refused your attempt at potty training this past week, and your other child who seems to be going through some sort of 11 month sleep regression (if that’s even a thing)?
Really though, there’s no place I’d rather be, and no better reason(s) to indulge in a little vino from time to time.
Speaking of cheers, let’s jump right into this week’s Swoon Worthy post, shall we?
1. Spring/summer adult beverages make me happy… so does rose… so this concoction sounds particularly delightful!
2. I’m just a little bit obsessed with these sandals.
3. This Ikea Hack is totally on my must-do list.
4. I can’t remember if I linked this item before, but the Easter Bunny brought one of these for my kids this year, and they can’t get enough of it!
5. I’m a total sucker for pretty kitchen linens.
6. Romper season is just about upon us… I’m loving this one that I recently picked up for Ella.
7. I’m kind of having a love affair with these boyfriend jeans right now. They are so comfy… and I suppose a step up from yoga pants!
8. If your legs are glow-in-the-dark white right now like mine, this stuff is a game changer!
9. Boy moms… and girl moms too, if your kids are into Dinosaurs, get them one of these. We picked a similar one up for Max at a toy store in New York , and he had so much fun with it!
10. Last, but most definitely not least… set your alarms tomorrow morning, because the Lilly Pullitzer for Target collection hits stores tomorrow, and you better believe I plan on being there when the doors open!
Happiest of Saturdays to you all!