Cheers to the weekend my friends. Another crazy week has come to an end, and still no happy hour cocktails in sight for me… but soon enough I suppose.
It’s supposed to be warm here over the next few days, so I’m hoping we can get out as a family and enjoy some fresh air.
In the meantime, I’ve been doing lots of cooking lately in preparation for a little meal planning “blog hop” going on around here, so be sure to check back tomorrow for some fun recipes from yours truly, as well as some of my lovely blogger friends!
Otherwise, here’s what I’ve been swooning over lately…
1. Have you guys seen Target’s new Pillowfort line for kid’s??? It is amazing, obviously… I want to buy all the things!!!
2. Um, so I felt like baking cookies yesterday, and took this chocolate chip recipe for a test drive… If you like chewy delicious cookies, you need to try this recipe.
3. I read about this amazing make up remover on a fellow mama’s blog, and was totally intrigued. I picked some up, and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed!
4. Totally excited to dive into this read, as soon as I get the chance.
5. Was anyone else dying as much as I was to watch Fuller House last night???#havemercy
7. Let’s just say a certain little boy decides to show up a little early and join us for Easter… he’s going to need this adorable sweatshirt for sure.
8. Cadbury Cream Egg lovers rejoice… I stumbled upon these babies in Target’s Easter section the other day!
9. I don’t think I will ever stop loving nautical styled things… this sweater has me swooning for sure.
10. This recipe has honestly left me speechless….
Hope you all have a great Saturday, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow for some inspiring meal ideas!