- Kristen of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Kristen of Blissfully Insane
- Autumn of Our Blended Home
- Corianne of iCorianne
- Jessica of Kozy and Co
- Liz of Lizz And Co
- Kristen of Love, Lipstick, and Pearls
I know it might sound cliche, but today I am feeling particularly thankful for my family’s health.
Last week, Max caught a nasty cough and was fighting off a fever. As much as I love the extra snuggles that I seem to get from my kids when they are not feeling well, I hate to see them suffer. It’s always so sad.
Thankfully, at this point, Ella seems to be feeling well, and even though I have caught a little bit of this yucky cough, overall, I’m feeling pretty good… which is important, since I have a baby to give birth to at any moment!
I am also thankful for the timing of this illness. I was really feeling anxious last week, that if the new baby came, M&E would not be able to come visit us in the hospital, because they are particularly strict on the maternity floor about people who are ill being around the babies, and because naturally, that would be a concern for me as well.
Now if our little guy decides to join us this week we’ll all be able to celebrate in good health!
What are you feeling thankful for or happy about today! Feel free to join in and link up with us!
Rules of the Party:
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your homepage. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated. Feel free to grab our link party button to add to your post.
- Please link up only your happiness related posts.
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
- Have fun with your posts! I truly hope it helps with starting your week off on a positive note!