So there was no Swoon Worthy post last week. We escaped, totally last minute, to the beach, and it left me little time to plan, or to get it together.
I’m back this week though, with a bunch of good stuff… because you know I couldn’t leave you all hanging two weeks in a row.
Here’s what I’m swooning over at the moment…
1. This Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner. Is there anything cooler than custom made hair products, designed exclusively for your locks, with your name on the bottle?
2. You guys know that I LOVE me some iced coffee, but cold brew pops??? Sign me up!
3. Currently obsessed with my diaper bag clutch from Logan and Lenora… keep your eye out for a giveaway.
4. I love a good pair of studs… especially when they’re on sale.
5. In case you missed it, grilled guacamole is where it’s at.
6. I can’t get enough of everything tassels!
7. You can’t go wrong with a good basic T. I want to buy this style in every color.
8. Itty bitty bubble vests will get me every time!
9. I need this cocktail in my life!
10. One of my favorite skincare lines at a great price… while it lasts!
Have a great weekend!