Last weekend I unplugged, headed to the lake with my little family, and took a couple days off from blogging. Truth be told, things have been pretty busy around here lately, and though I feel incredibly blessed as I watch this little blog of mine grow, I’m still adjusting to the balance of taking care of my babies first and making time for all of this too.
With all of that being said, I’m back with a new Swoon Worthy post this week, and I’m sharing all of my current favorites!
1. This is totally #basic of me, but if you have not yet tried this ice cream, find a store near you, and get some STAT!
2. I bought the most comfortable dress ever yesterday, and now I’m fighting the urge to buy it in every color!
3. Part of me is anxiously awaiting fall, the other part isn’t yet done indulging in a recipes that include fresh summer produce.
4. I just feel like I need these sunglasses in my life!
5. You guys know how much I love small shops, this one is a new favorite!
6. Cobb salad + mason jar = love!!!
7. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that I posted about my favorite budget friendly skinny jeans the other day.
8. If you’re struggling to pick out the perfect diaper bag, Sandy’s got you covered!
9. Totally loving this romper for the transition from summer into fall.
10. I’m always on the lookout for new and amazing shops where I can find hair bows for Ella. We love this one!