Another week has come and gone, and here we are nearing the end of August. Some of you even have kids who have headed back to school, which totally blows my mind. We have one last summer vacation left in a couple of weeks, and then my oldest heads off to his second year of preschool, and I start sipping on PSL’s like it’s nobody’s business!
While we’re trying to squeeze as much summer as possible into the next few weekends, I took a minute to bust out this post, and share all of the amazing finds that I am swooning over at the moment…
- If there is anything cuter than baby boho style, I don’t know what it is. This romper is EVERYTHING!
- The Blue Envelope just released their new line of T’s, including my personal favorite, the “mama” T.
- I’m trying really hard to eat healthy lately, but I might just have to make an exception for these!
- Kind of obsessed with the Burt’s Bees line of baby clothes at Target… this little outfit in particular!
- I know what I’ll be drinking this weekend…
- I have to share with you guys my newest favorite thing. I’m a total sucker for subscription boxes, and this one is my new favorite… You can get a free month, by using the code: kozyandcoxoxo at checkout!
- I’m holding on to summer, but part of me is dying to decorate for fall!!!
- When your favorite budget-friendly bralettes are on sale, you stock up.
- My love affair with salads continues…
- Keep your eye out for my review of this gorgeous watch, and an amazing giveaway, coming soon!