Well this past week was a bit of a whirlwind… there was lots going on around here, which is pretty much life as I know it these days. We’re getting ready for our yearly summer vacation, so my mind is in full-blown prep mode. As you can probably imagine, traveling anywhere with three kids, requires A LOT of stuff… but in addition to all of that, I can’t help but think about the fact that as soon as we return, Max will be heading back to school, and our summer will officially be over. Part of me is depressed, but my love for everything autumn supersedes those feelings. I purchased my first container of pumpkin spice coffee creamer the other day,which, in my opinion, is basically the unofficial kickoff of the season.
For now though, I’m going to make every effort to live in the moment, so here’s what I’m swooning over right now…
- Newest beauty obsession: These paper masks. I’ll buy pretty much anything that has the word calming on it these days.
- You guys, Shop Wrenn dropped their new line the other day, and it is so, so good!
- I don’t have a verdict yet, on just how long this gel polish lasts, but I have yet to find one that goes on so smoothly! I’ll keep you posted!
- I have been dreaming about this cake ever since I saw a photo of it on Instgram the other day!
- Totally loving this boho-style dress for the transition from summer into fall.
6. I’m pretty sure most of you know how much I love girl’s hair accessories at this point, so I just had to share another one of our favorite bow shops!
7. I love Tex-Mex… and I love one pot dishes even more, because they mean less dishes!
8. Maxi dresses forever…
9. I’m not really sure if babies who aren’t walking yet technically need shoes, but Theo needs these!
10. I couldn’t find a link for this stuff, so I’m sharing a photo… do yourself a favor, get to Target now, and grab some! It is so good!
Have a great weekend!