Can we talk about diapers for a minute? In the 4+ years since I began having babies, I have used the same brand. I never gave very much thought to it really. There are a couple of (very) well-known brands that have been around forever, and when my first child came along I just kind of went with one of them. The same went for baby wipes.
You know what they say, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”! They worked well enough, as far as I was concerned, and we never really had any issues (besides the occasional blow out), so I continued to use that brand with each subsequent child.
I never thought about how they were made or what was in them. I never questioned if there was a better brand out there. Each month came and went and I kept purchasing them over and over again. Then one day I came across a photo of Parasol Co. diapers on Instagram, and suddenly I was intrigued. They were adorable, and instantly I felt compelled to try them.
My thoughts upon tearing into the first package? These diapers are incredibly soft, they almost feel like cloth and the designs couldn’t be more adorable. We went with the Delight Collection, but you can view the rest of their beautiful designs here. The wipes are also super soft, and they smelled like cucumber and aloe rather than the typical artificial perfume-y smell that I have become accustomed to.
It’s safe to say that we are officially converted!
Why do we love them so much?
My Favorite Features
– Parasol diapers have a thinner design than other diapers and feature a luxuriously soft top sheet.
– They are highly absorbent.
– They are hypoallergenic
– Parasol diapers are latex and chlorine free.
– Their designs are created with inks that don’t contain any lead or heavy metals.
– They don’t contain any fragrances and they’re free of lotions.
– Parasol wipes have a velvety cloth-like feel. They are both gentle and strong.
– Their wipes are made with cucumber, vitamin E and organic aloe.
How to Try Them
– Parasol offers a free trial if you’d like to try them before you subscribe. You’ll get 8 diapers and a package of 20 wipes for $5 shipping. This a great way to see if they would work for your family.
– Head to their site here, and click on “subscribe now”. They offer a monthly subscription that you can tailor to your family’s needs. You can opt to do diapers only, which includes 4 giant packages of diapers, or diapers and wipes (which is what we do). The diapers + wipes subscription includes the four packages of diapers, plus 3 full size and 2 travel size packages of wipes.
We love Parasol Co. so much, and I just know that you will too! If you decide to give them a whirl, I’d love to know what you think!
Parasol Co. Social Links: