Happy Saturday my friends. The last few weekends have been jam packed with fall festivals, trips to the pumpkin patch, and scenic drives into the mountains, and while all of that has been amazing, I’m in desperate need of a chill weekend.
It’s supposed to be chilly and rainy here for the next few days, and aside from taking my kids to get their flu shots on this wild and crazy Saturday morning, I have big plans to hang out at home, catch up on laundry, and clean house. I know, exciting right?
Okay, so enough about my boring weekend. Let’s talk about all of the things that I am swooning over this week…
- It’s been awhile since I’ve read a good inspirational book. This one seemed perfect for where I am at the moment.
- This pumpkin recipe has me totally intrigued. I might just have to try it!
- Relaxed fit tops like this one are taking over my closet.
- One of my favorite jewelry shops released their own line of nail polish, and the colors are to die for. Currently rocking “Uncorked”.
- It’s no secret that I love a good Lush bath bomb, so naturally I’m dying to try this DIY project.
- When you find a throw blanket in one of your all time favorite prints, you order it ASAP!
- I think this slow cooker recipe needs to be made this weekend.
- Well if this doesn’t scream cozy, then I don’t know what does!
- If you happen to be carving your pumpkins soon, you might need this!
- Today is the last day to enter an amazing giveaway that I am hosting on Instagram. I’ve teamed up with The Bundle Store (my favorite place to stock up on goods for both my babes and myself) and Logan and Lenora (they make the best waterproof bags) to give one winner an awesome prize. So if you haven’t already, head on over and enter! Also, The Bundle Store is offering 15% off of their diaper bag essentials collection (which includes some really great stuff) with the use of the code: KOZY15, and the first 10 orders will receive a gorgeous silicone teething necklace with their order!
Have a great weekend!
*this post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure in sidebar for more information.