The first holiday weekend of my favorite season is officially upon us! I have to admit that I’m a little sad that the best month of the year is about to end, but after this it’s on to Thanksgiving, and then it’s onto CHRISTMAS!!! So in my opinion, it can only get better and better from here on out.
If you happen to follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that we already had our first snow here the other day. The first snowfall of the season is always so magical, but it felt a little bizarre to see the white stuff flying so early in the fall.
The next few days are going to be a little hectic around here, we’ve got Halloween parades and Trick or Treating on top of the usual chaos, so I’m doing things a little bit differently this weekend and keeping things extra short and sweet.
Here’s what I’m loving at the moment for this week’s Swoon Worthy post, Halloween Edition…
- Looking for a last minute DIY Halloween Costume? This post has you covered.
- How about a fun Halloween treat for the kids? These are too cute!
- Perhaps you’re in need of a fun and festive adult beverage?
- A good holiday themed recipe is always a crowd pleaser!
- Maybe you should kick off the weekend with a good laugh!
Wishing you all a happy and safe Halloween! Trick or Treat!