I have to apologize for being a bit of a slacker this month in terms of Swoon Worthy posts, but my goodness is December busy!
I can’t even come to terms with the fact that Christmas is next weekend… as in, I am not even close to ready, even though I swear I started preparing months in advance. It seems like every year the holiday season goes by just a little bit faster, and this year it’s passing at warp speed.
Yesterday we went to Max’s school pageant, which was basically the cutest thing ever. Then we braved the frigid temps to go and see Santa, which sadly Theo slept right through but no worries, Ella talked the poor guys ear off. We’re doing our best to enjoy anything and everything Christmas related, because the kids are so into it this year!
Seeing as we are DEEP in the midst of holiday everything, I figured it only seemed appropriate to keep with tradition and share a bunch of festive favorites with you guys this weekend, so here’s what I’m swooning over at the moment…
- If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I got my DIY on this past week and made a dried orange garland. It was super easy to make, and looks so beautiful hanging in our home.
- I love a good festive Sangria, and one of my blogger besties just shared a great recipe!
- If you’re looking for a great handmade gift idea, I just love this one!
- It is literally an arctic tundra here right now, this jumper is perfect!
- I have always wanted to make these, and I think this week I’m actually going to!
- The holidays are the perfect time for comfy new pajamas!
- If you’re still looking for a great holiday appetizer, this post should have you covered!
- I fancy a good pair of gloves during the winter months, but mittens will always be my favorite!
- Something about hot chocolate just screams holidays to me!
- If you happen to run out of paper while wrapping gifts, I just love this printable version!
I hope you enjoy this next week and embrace the holiday season!