Happy, happy weekend! I wish I could tell you guys all about the big exciting plans that I have over the next couple of days, but the honest truth is that my “big” plans include lots of kid wrangling (per usual) and painting the new farmhouse bed frame that I coerced my husband into building last weekend (more about that later). I suppose there will be some football watching involved, which means there might be an adult beverage (or two), along with some appetizers, but that about sums it up. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining in the least. This time of year I tend to become a bit of a homebody, so not having a ton to do suits me just fine.
But enough about my boring weekend plans, grab yourself a cup of coffee and lets get down to business. Here’s what I’m swooning over at the moment…
***This post contains affiliate links.
- My SIL gifted my kids with the most beautiful book full of Nursery Rhymes for Christmas. The illustrations and handwriting make it coffee table book worthy.
- I can’t get enough of this facial moisturizer… actually the whole line of products.
- I tried really hard to meal plan this week, but then Friday night rolled around and I didn’t feel like what we had planned for dinner, so I improvised and made this 20 minute meal instead. Needless to say, we’ll be having it again!
- If you have a little one who is on the move, particularly crawling, these pants are a total game changer.
- These plaid ballet flats are perfect for this season.
- I’m just a little obsessed with this super cute essential oil diffuser that I got for the boy’s room.
- This recipe had me at Mexican and sweet potatoes.
- This book has been on my wish list for a long time, and since my goal for 2017 was to get back to making, crafting, and being creative, I finally ordered it.
- This sweater combines classy with edgy, and I’m totally in love with it.
- If you happened to have missed it, I started a little group on Facebook, called A Collection of Kozy. It’s a place to find and share inspiration for all things home, food/recipe, and craft/diy related. I would be thrilled if you joined!
Hope you all have an amazing weekend!