Happy Friday friends! This past week was the first week where it really felt like fall, and it made me so happy. I’ve been dying for it to get cool enough for us to have a fire and cozy up on the couch to watch some of our favorite Halloween movies, and I’m thinking that’s definitely on the agenda for the weekend. This week’s Swoon Worthy/Friday Favorites includes some great deals, a super yummy one pot meal that we tried this week (and everyone approved of), and a fun new find. I hope you guys enjoy the list, and the weekend ahead!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, please see the disclosure on the sidebar of this blog.
- I’m really digging flat booties this fall. They’re stylish, comfortable, and easy to wear while chasing my kids around. These ones pair great with some skinny jeans, and they just so happen to be 20% off right now.
- I always enjoy a good one pot meal. Anything that equates to less dishes when dinner is done is a BIG win for me. We tried this new recipe this past week, and the whole family loved it. We will definitely be having it again.
- I basically live in cardigans in the fall. They serve as a coat, something quick for me to throw on and wear to the bus stop, and can easily be both dressy and casual. I’m loving this style, and if you sign up for emails, it’s 40% off.
- If it’s plaid, or flannel, then you can probably find it in my house right now. Obsessed with this festive fall table runner.
- I’m pretty passionate about brands that give back, and this one does… We recently tried out a new way to shop for kid’s clothes with Kidbox. Kidbox allows you to fill out a fun quiz for each of your kids, and asks about things like their style, personality, and what they might need for the season, and then they send you a curated box of clothing for your child. You only pay for what you decide to keep, and can easily send the rest back. It’s not a subscription and there’s no commitment, which is nice. Not only were our boxes awesome, but this company donates an outfit to a child in need for every box kept. They donated a ton to those in need after the hurricanes in Texas and Florida. If you would like to give this service a try, you can save 20% with the code: KOZY20