Since nearly the beginning of this blog, almost four years ago, Swoon Worthy posts were kind of a regular thing around here. Almost every weekend, I shared a (totally random) list of all of the things that I was currently loving with you guys. From recipes, to clothing, to stuff for kids, and for the home, these lists were something that I looked forward to creating and sharing with you all. I can’t tell you all how happy it made me to hear how much you guys enjoyed reading these posts, while sipping your morning cup of coffee, and I genuinely enjoyed writing them. This past summer, when our big move took over my life, I sadly had to take a step back from Swoon Worthy. Unfortunately, at the time, I just couldn’t commit to regularly getting the posts written and published on time. Now that things have settled a bit, I’d really like to try to jump back into writing them… with a few minor changes. The lists may be a bit shorter than you remember. In the past they always featured ten items, and I think that moving forward they will feature five. I’m also thinking that I may aim to post on Fridays instead of weekends. With that being said, this is kind of a “thing” in the blogging world. “Friday Favorites”, “Five on Friday”… whatever you want to call it, a lot of bloggers post lists of things that they are “Currently Crushing On” on Fridays, and I’m about to jump on the bandwagon. I hope you guys will enjoy these posts just as much as you did my past Swoon Worthy posts.
Here’s what I’m loving this week…
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see disclosure for more information.
- I love a good eye brow pencil, but this past week I decided to try something a little different. This brow pomade is awesome and it goes on like butter.
- If you have a little girl, you will die over these adorable slippers that I picked up for E the other day!
- I am dying to make this fun fall recipe with my kids… most adorable treat ever!
- On the hunt for the softest and coziest vest ever? I’ve got you covered. I’ll be wearing this one all fall and winter long!
- Naturally, since we moved into the new house, I’ve been on a bit of a decorating bender. I recently went on the hunt for the perfect decorative lanterns for around our family room fire place, and fell in love with these ones.
Hope you all have the best weekend!