I know not everyone has the same love for the holiday season that I do, but as soon as Halloween is over, I can’t help but want to ditch the fall decor and deck the halls. I’m holding back for now, but I can’t make any promises on how long I’ll last. We did put all of our spiders and jack-o-lanterns back into their respective totes, but the pumpkins, acorns, and turkeys are still going strong. This weekend it’s supposed to be pretty warm here (again), and in all honesty, I’m over it. For some reason, the older I get, the more I enjoy the cooler seasons. Anyhow, we have lots on the agenda for the next few days, including more painting, preparing to install some new flooring in our house, and my husband is putting the finishing touches on the farmhouse table that I made him build for our dining room, so that I can paint that too (SO much painting). It’s finally starting to feel like the first floor of our house is coming together, and I’m really feeling the pressure to get things done before the holiday season actually does get here, and it’s time to decorate.
This week’s Swoon Worthy Friday Favorites post is the usual mix of random things you have probably come to expect from me at this point… but here’s what I’m loving at the moment…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- Naturally, as soon as I found out that we were having another baby girl, I hopped online to order a few things just for her. I basically died when I saw this sleeper. Unicorns for the win, always!
- I’ve been searching high and low for the perfect pieces to decorate our new home, and I had been eyeing this table for our family room for awhile. When I found out it was 40% off with free shipping, I just had to put it in my cart.
- My love for pretty (and comfy) pajama pants runs deep, and I can’t get enough of these ones lately.
- It’s been a long time since I broke out my knitting needles, but when I saw this super simple baby blanket pattern that my friend Jacquie created, I knew that I had to make it. If you knit, you will totally want to make one yourself!
- If it cools down enough this weekend, I might just have to make this. YUM!
Have a great weekend!