Happy Friday friends! We woke up to freezing temperatures here this morning, and it’s only supposed to get colder this weekend (like 20 degrees cold!!!). It’s totally fine with me, because I’m more than happy to cozy up at home, where it’s nice and warm (with my mile-long to do list). I trekked out today for my 15 week check up with both E & T in tow (always an adventure). All was well with our baby girl. I swear no matter how many times I get to hear her heartbeat, it is never any less amazing. The kid’s were actually really well behaved while we were at the doctor’s office, likely because I bribed them with cake pops, but that’s neither here nor there. When we were done, we made a quick trip to Target, and by quick, I mean that we casually perused every aisle. If you’ve been living in a dark hole, you might not know that Joanna and Chip Gaines released their Hearth & Hand line there last week, and I seriously can’t get enough. Obviously items from it made this week’s Swoon Worthy Friday Favorites list, along with some other fun stuff.
Here’s what I’m loving this week…
- If you haven’t tried this new holiday drink at Starbucks, treat yo’ self. I had one today and it was delightful!
- If I had endless funds, I would buy everything from the Hearth & Hand line, but since I don’t (boo!) I scooped up a table runner, which is unfortunately out of stock, so I can’t link it, and one of these… among other things.
- If I were hosting or attending a “friendsgiving” I would totally make this appetizer. Heck I might just make it anyway!
- I love my Ugg slippers, maybe a little too hard by the looks of them, so I decided it was time to invest in something new. These ones are 25% off with free shipping right now!
- Now that it’s chilly AF, give me allll the warm things. Love this pom pom hat (and the price!).
Have a great weekend, and if you’re in the Northeast, or it’s going to be cold where you are, stay warm!