It’s hard to believe that it’s already Friday again. This past week went by in a total whirlwind, but I suppose that’s to be expected when you have sick kids, a ton of deadlines, and a to-do list about a mile long. I’m not exactly sure what type of “virus” my kids caught, but it started last weekend with Max spiking a fever both Friday and Saturday nights. His eyes were glassy, his cheeks were flush, and he said his mouth and throat felt weird, but it never amounted to much more than that. Fast forward to later in the week, and Theo and Ella have both had fevers, Ella has said her mouth hurts, and Theo is cutting teeth and mostly miserable unless I’m snuggling him. I’m all for the cuddle sessions, but with Thanksgiving being next week there is so much to be done around here. We are trying to get our dining room painted and ready on time, in addition to the overwhelming number of other projects that need completed, but such is life. They will all get done eventually.
In the meantime, why not share what I’m loving/swooning over this week…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- When I stumbled upon this piece of holiday decor it instantly brought me back to my childhood. I have wanted one of these for so long, so you better believe I scooped one up!
- I shared this super easy family dinner on my Instagram stories the other night, and got a bunch of messages from people requesting details. This recipe is a favorite around here, and a great (quick) weeknight meal!
- As I mentioned, Theo is cutting a bunch of teeth right now. Go big or go home, right! Anyway, we have been huge fans of these teethers forever. They’re especially great for those had to reach molars.
- Awhile back I proclaimed my love for this how-to book, so you can imagine how excited I am that a part 2 is now available. Officially added to my Christmas list!
- I love it when I find a great piece of clothing that works whether I’m pregnant or not, and when it’s great for nursing too. This hoodie totally fits the bill. I want one in every color!
Wishing you all a happy (and hopefully not too chaotic) pre-Thanksgiving weekend!