Wow, what a week! If you follow me over on Instagram, than you probably know that we ripped out the existing flooring on the majority of our first floor, and installed new flooring this past week. By we, I mostly mean my husband, who did all of the grunt work, but I did spend a good portion of time on my hands and knees plucking staples out of the floor from where the carpet previously laid. Literally as I type this, I’m watching my husband install the last few pieces in our family room, and then we have big plans to (finally) go get our Christmas tree today! We have never gotten our tree this late, but these renovations pushed things back a bit. I can’t wait to share this finished project with you guys, and to fill our house with the scent of fresh pine this weekend, but in the meantime, here’s what I’m currently swooning over!
*this post contains affiliate links.
- I finally broke down and bought a new pair of maternity jeans. I’m loving them so far. They fit really well, they’re super soft, and for once, I’m not constantly having to pull up the belly panel! Coincidentally, they go really well with this super cute maternity top!
- These festive bars are high on my must-make list for December!
- The whole family is obsessed with this line of bath products. The scents are amazing, and the packaging is just way too cute!
- I have heard SO many good things about these budget-friendly bras, that I finally broke down and bought one. The ladies who were raving weren’t kidding, it’s super flattering and comfortable!
- Speaking of Christmas trees, we always buy a real one, but I have been swooning over flocked trees for a couple of years now, and recently purchased the one that you see pictured above here, for only $30!!!
Wishing you all a very happy first weekend of December!