Happy Friday friends! I know that some people will think that I am crazy for saying this, but they are calling for a possibility of snow here this weekend, and I’m over here with my fingers crossed, hoping that they are right! I don’t know why, but over the past few years, I have really come to love a good snow storm. Obviously when you have somewhere to be, the snow can be a bit of a bummer, but when you have nowhere to be, and you can stay all cozied up inside (especially during the holidays), fresh snow can be pretty magical. Here’s to hoping that my wish comes true over the next couple of days. In the meantime, here’s what I’m swooning over this week…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- I’m kind of obsessed with these pajamas that I just bought. They come in a bunch of prints, and they’re super budget friendly. I sized up to accommodate the bump.
- If you need the perfect hearty meal to cope with the cold weather, I made this last weekend, and it was incredible.
- We took a family trip to the zoo last weekend, and I carried this new diaper bag… I can’t rave enough about how amazing backpack-style diaper bags are. Hands-free for the win!
- I guess that 35 is the age when all of my gray hairs have decided to appear. This stuff has been a total life saver for me lately!
- This is hands down my new favorite holiday candle. It smells like Heaven.
Wishing you all a warm and cozy weekend!