By some sort of miracle, we made it to another Friday! Of course at our house, Max woke up with a pretty yucky cough, so I opted to keep him home from school today. This means that I’m heading into the weekend drinking ALL the coffee, and trying to maintain some sense of my sanity with all three kids running circles around me… prayers welcome!!! It’s freezing out here today, and they are calling for snow this afternoon, so it seems like the perfect opportunity to finish up some Christmas shopping online, and we might even try to squeeze in some baking! I’m not sure yet what’s on the agenda for the rest of the weekend (besides working on our powder room), but in the meantime, here’s what I’m swooning over this week!
1. Now that we’ve finally been getting some snow around here, I think it’s time to stick up on some winter essentials… obviously this is a festive essential!
2. If it’s going to be chilly, this weekend seems like the perfect time to try out this recipe!
3. This is currently the one item in my make up bag that I cannot live without!
4. I’ve shared this favorite of mine before, but right now it’s marked down to $25 with free shipping! Time to grab more colors!
5. If you have a little girl, these pajamas are the cutest ever! We recently snagged a pair for Ella!