Happy Friday! I took an unintentional break from posting my Friday Favorites last week. The chaos of Christmas was partially to blame, but a sickness has also spread through our house over the last few weeks, and it has slowly taken us all out, one by one. The last few days it appears to be turn, and might I just say, for the record, that being this sick while you are pregnant is surely a form of torture. Not only do moms not really have the time to rest and actually be sick, but the lack of sleep I’ve had thanks to a nasty cough, is really starting to take its toll on me. We’ve basically spent the last week in pajamas, and cabin fever is setting in for sure! However, we are excited to ring in the New Year over the weekend, and for all that 2018 will hold for us!
There are a ton of great sales going on right now, and lots of things that I’ve been swooning over from my couch/bed, so let’s get down to business! Here’s what I’m loving this week…
*This post contains affiliate links.
- Above and beyond the dreaded winter illness, it has been frigidly cold here this past week. Even inside, I have been living in this new hat. I love this company (based in New England!) and the mission behind it.
- I was on the hunt for another piece of wall decor for our dining room, and when I stumbled upon this find, I just knew that it was perfect!
- As much as I love to cook, sometimes it’s really nice to take a break and let someone else do the work. I recently had the opportunity to try some of these amazing meals, and they are SO good. Particularly the buffalo chicken and loaded cauliflower pictured above. What I love the most about this service is that the meals come fully prepared, and all you have to do is heat them up! Use the code: dlvr639 to get $20 off your first order of 6 meals.
- This sweater is adorable! I love the sleeves, it comes in great colors, and it’s currently on sale!
- I haven’t worn much make up this past week, but I got an order in from one of my new favorite lines, and this palette is amazing!
I hope you all have an amazing last weekend of 2017, and if you have kids, or you’re like me and probably won’t make it until midnight, don’t forget about the Netflix countdown!