It has been a couple of weeks since I was last able to write a Swoon Worthy post, and if you read my post from earlier this week, then you’ll know why. The struggle continues around here, as I’m still not really feeling my best, but there isn’t exactly a lot of time for rest… 3 kids, a house to clean, deadlines… so life must go on. I’m (extremely) hopeful that this weekend is better for us than last was, because there are lots of things to do around here, and I’d like to actually get them done. In the meantime though, I thought I’d share a few of the things that I’ve been loving lately!
1. Did you guys see these homemade 5 ingredient bagels??? They look amazing! I’ve got the ingredients and I’m hoping to give the recipe a try this weekend!
2. I love a good non-maternity top that works with a bump! I recently ordered this tunic in pink.
3. Once upon a time, when I used to be hair stylist, I was obsessed with this product. It’s amazing for smoothing, fighting frizz, and adding shine… but it’s pricy! I recently picked up this drug store dupe to see how it compared, and so far I really like it!
4. If there is anything more cute than a teeny tiny baby in a teeny tiny turban hat, I don’t know what that is, but I recently discovered this small shop, and I may now be addicted to buying baby turbans!
5. It still feels very much like winter around here, but I’ve been starting to add some little touches of spring around our house. These faux floral branches were the perfect addition to the console table vignette in our family room.
I hope you all have an amazing weekend. If all goes as planned around here, i’ll be enjoying some 5 ingredient bagels and working on my goal to finally get organized in 2018!