Happy Friday! It’s an especially happy one around here, as I have been basically acting as a single parent this week while my husband has been off doing a whole bunch of work stuff… a role that is no joke! I’m exhausted, overwhelmed, and happy to have my tag team buddy back around for the weekend. I thought, just for fun, that I would do things a little differently this week for Friday Favorites, and feature all things that I’m loving from Target. Let’s be honest, this was tough one to narrow down, but I think I’ve rounded up some good stuff for you all…
- I picked up this budget-friendly candle last week and was instantly obsessed. It smells nearly identical to my favorite, and much more pricy, candle from Anthro.
- I’m always a sucker for cute and colorful girl’s clothes, so when I saw this fun skirt, I just knew that Ella had to have it!
- It’s not quite spring around here yet, seeing as it’s still freezing most days, but these adorable shoes are giving me all the spring feels!!!
- My cabinets are overrun by mugs, because the addiction is real, but I can never pass up a cute and festive one!
- I love treating myself and buying inexpensive facial masks to try at home. I gave this one a whirl this past week and it did not disappoint!
- My affection for all things gold is still going strong… especially since I discovered these gorgeous picture frames!
- I haven’t fully shared our kitchen here on the blog, because we were installing new flooring, and we are still torn on some other design elements, but I bought this runner shortly after we moved this summer, and I’m still so in love with it!
- My belly is basically busting out at this point, but these pj’s are still a favorite of mine!
- I have an addiction to these vases… I keep buying more, in different sizes and colors, for all over our house.
- If you’re a total black thumb like me, then you’re always on the hunt for a good faux plant. You guys, this one is it. It’s a great size for the price, and you’ll never have to worry about killing it!
Okay, I’m fairly certain that I could go on forever, but for now this should do. May your weekend be full of hot cups of coffee, and perhaps a solo Target trip!