It’s been awhile since the last Swoon Worthy post. There was Christmas, and then New Years, and then last weekend we traveled all the way to Pittsburgh in our minivan to visit family. The visit was fabulous. The drive there and back, not so much. I’ll spare you the details of what it was like to endure a 9+ hour drive (including stops) with three young kids for now, but I’m sure you can imagine.
Every year I have a tendency to feel a little down when the holiday season is truly over, but I have to admit, it felt really good to finally ger back into some semblance of a normal routine this past week. I dove headfirst into a very necessary organizational project, and also shared a huge announcement. In addition to all of that, I consumed a whole lot of coffee (what else is new?) and chauffeured my kids to and from school too many times to count. Speaking of routine, I’m really excited to get back to these posts… I have so much fun putting them together, and you guys love reading them. So, without further ado, here’s the first SW post of 2017!
*This post contains affiliate links.
- In my effort to finally lose the baby weight, I jumped on the healthy eating bandwagon in the new year. This cookbook is a current favorite.
- This might just be the perfect Valentine’s Day dress for your mini!
- One of big goals for 2017 was to get back to crafting. This project was at the top of my list. I love that I can make a square here and there and eventually I’ll have a beautiful afghan!
- I am ALL about one pan meals these days, and anything roasted. Making this meal for dinner ASAP.
- I never met a tunic I didn’t like, or anything striped for that matter!
- I’m 100% certain that this book was written with me in mind.
- Obsessed with this piece from the new line at Target!
- Love, love, love these pj pants, and they are on major sale!
- Looking for the perfect app to indulge in while watching playoff football? We had this dip over the holidays, and it was amazing!
- This new baby collection is perfection… not that I would expect anything less.
Have an amazing weekend, and as always, thanks for reading!