Wow what a whirlwind of a week it has been! Between coming back from vacation (which is always tough), Max heading back to school, and Ella starting her first year, things have been a little bit hectic around here. As sad as I am to say so long to summer, I’m more than ready to dive headfirst into some semblance of a routine and return to business as usual.
It’s been a little quiet recently here on the blog, but I promise that I have lots of fun and exciting things in the works and I’m looking really forward to sharing it all with you guys. With all of that being said, you all probably know by now that this is my most favorite time of the year, so naturally I’m swooning over anything and everything autumn. Prepare yourselves to be spammed with loads of fall stuff over the next several weeks.
Here’s what made the cut for this weeks Swoon Worthy list…
- fall means lots and lots of plaid, which is why I can’t get enough of this little bag from my favorite shop for monogrammed goods!
- Looking for a great DIY fall decor idea? I’m totally digging this one.
- Speaking of plaid… I need this dress STAT!
- One of my favorite shops for kid’s styles just dropped their fall line last night. I’m not sure if there’s anything left, but I promise it’s worth checking.
- An oldie but a goodie… might just have to whip up a batch of these this weekend.
- Head over heels for this latest addition to my skincare regimen.
- Pumpkins, gold, and throw pillows… these are a few of my favorite things!
- Looking for a great baby gift idea? This shop makes the best personalized gifts!
- This side dish just screams autumn.
- A subscription box full of all natural products, sign me up! Bonus points for the fact that with every box that’s shipped, 25 square feet of rain forest is saved!
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing weekend!